The TIARAs are now the biggest global awards series across the Talent Ecosystem and have become the byword for excellence and innovation.
“Winning a TIARA Award is a fantastic way to celebrate your achievements, acknowledge your people, and to be recognised as a market leader in your sector.” says David Head, director of TALiNT Partners.
Our online Awards Platform simplifies the entry process and makes it even easier to showcase your achievements through the tailored entry questions in each category.
As well as the recognition you will receive should you win an award, all of our finalists are offered detailed, confidential feedback from our judging panel – something unique to the TIARA Awards.
You can find more information and enter here.
The closing date for entries is Thursday 7th September. The fee is just AUD $295 per entry, which must be paid by the entry deadline to be put forward for the next stage of judging.
Finalists will be announced on Wednesday 27th September and the winners will be crowned at a black-tie dinner at the luxurious Four Seasons Hotel Sydney, on 16th November. We can’t wait to see you there.
2023 Award Categories:
- The Back-Office Team of the Year
- The Bullhorn Community Impact Award
- The Recruitment Brand of the Year
- The Vincere Best Use of Technology Award
- The Onboarded Candidate Experience Award
- The Client Service Award
- The DE&I Award
- The Entire Software Growth Recruitment Company of the Year
- The Entire Software Best New Recruitment Company of the Year
- The RPO Talent Solutions Company of the Year
- The Specialist Recruitment Company of the Year
- The Training & Development Award
- The Best Small Recruitment Company To Work For (1-15 Employees)
- The Applyflow Best Mid-Sized Recruitment Company To Work For (16-40 Employees)
- The Best Large Recruitment Company To Work For (41+ Employees)
- The Recruitment Leader of the Year